Kansas Real Estate Appraisal Board
Notice Regarding Extension of Licenses Pursuant to Executive Order 21-09:
On April 1, 2021, Kansas Governor Laura Kelly issued Executive Order 21-09, extending renewal deadlines for any occupational or professional license that was in good standing as of March 12, 2020, and that expired or will expire during the State of Disaster Emergency. Executive Order 21-09 extends licensing deadlines to May 28, 2021 or until the State of Disaster Emergency expires, is rescinded or terminates.
Therefore, all complete renewal applications, for each renewal period, for licenses expired or set to expire between March 12, 2020 and May 28, 2021 will be considered timely and no late fees will apply if received by the Board on or before May 28, 2021.
Any and all required continuing education due between March 12, 2020 and May 28, 2021 will also be considered timely if proof of attendance is received by the Board on or before May 28, 2021.
The Board will consider a renewal application for each renewal period late and the license invalid if it is received by the Board after May 28, 2021, and a late fee will apply. https:ljgovernor.
- 2022 On-Line Renewal is now available AVAILABLE ONLY MARCH 1ST THROUGH JUNE 30TH.
- The board is currently updating our forms to reflect the changes in criteria, however this can be a lengthy process. If you are unsure about the current criteria please call Caroll Pessagno 785-296-6736 or email at email@example.com.
- Use of Software (.pdf)
- The Board has adopted a policy regarding pre-review of experience. Details and contact information (.pdf).
- Effective August 1, 2014, the KREAB adopted a new standard for experience hours. All experience obtained after August 1, 2014, will use the Experience Hours Table (provided under the Licensing Tab) to determine the maximum hours granted for experience. The log forms have been adjusted for this new standard and should be used from this point forward.
- Board adopts reimbursement of costs (.pdf) for open records requests.